Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hot Chocolate Cookies?! mmmhmmmmmmmm

So, Monday starts finals. A lot of you know that I try to provide a little extra boost for everyone during finals time, and by boost I mean an awesome treat like every day. That time.starts.NOW!! First thing on the baking-for-finals list: hot chocolate cookies with YORK pieces. yes, the base of these cookies has hot chocolate mix in them, and if you don't know what york pieces are, they are the equivalent of what reeses pieces are to a reeses cup. Our CHAPTER PRESIDENT says these may be the best thing she's ever had from me (<3 you). And with that, GOOD LUCK studying for finals everyone! (if you want cookies text me)



No comments:

Post a Comment