Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes and Red Wine Cookies!

YUM!!! That pretty much sums up what I have to say about these! I made my favorite homemade chocolate cupcakes and frosted half with vanilla frosting and half with chocolate frosting. Then put some oreos on some of each kind. mmmmmmmmm.



And here are one of my newest creations, red wine cookies. Yes, the main ingredient in these cookies is in fact red wine!! These are an Italian cookie, and they're delicious! A common reaction people had when eating them was "oo, cool." they have a nice sweetness to them from them raw sugar that they're rolled in and the wine creates a unique flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment