Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

formal breakfast...

I made these breads for post-formal breakfast. But I tried to healthify them a little bit, so all of them are fat free and whole wheat (but then I added chocolate chips to the banana bread and one of the pumpkin breads, so those aren't technically fat free anymore, but still better for ya!) So we have pumpkin bread, chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and chocolate chip banana bread. However, I didn't think to take pictures until after I pulled them out for people, so the pictures are a testament that they were tasty :) haha nom.

Chocolate chip banana bread

Chocolate chip pumpkin bread

Regular pumpkin bread (naturally people preferred the chocolate chip haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment