Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips and Reeces Pieces


These are my brother and sister's favorite cookie! yummy chocolate base with peanut butter chips and reeses pieces. a mouth full of amazing chocolate and peanut butter deliciousness.

I just recently made these for my friend at work who is moving out of state! She said she liked chocolate and peanut butter....so to me, that meant this cookie! :) I brought her in her own batch, and more to share! They lasted less than 2 hours!
nom nom nom!
So yummy1






No comments:

Post a Comment