Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chocolate & Peanut Butter AND Coconut, Walnuts, & Chocolate...

Peanut butter, chocolate, oats, Reese's pieces, and dark chocolate chunks...what's not to love?! Soft, thick, chewy, flavorful, addicting, and perfect for any chocolate-peanut butter lover. They explode with peanut butter and chocolate flavor! They are truly my favorite and absolutely addicting!


I brought them into work at LivingSocial today! Excellent response. I'm glad everyone liked them as much as I do!

Oh, and did I mention they have zero calories? Ha, I wish. Only kidding. But they are made with all oats (no flour), more peanut butter than butter (healthy fat), and dark chocolate (antioxidants). Totally healthy, right? :) Enjoy!



The week before making the chocolate peanut butter cookies, I made these puppies and brought them into LivingSocial on my first day! They are oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with coconut & walnuts. Sweet treat = smiles. Yum!


My goal is to bake one treat per week! Feel free to send suggestions my way! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment