Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Healthy, In-Season, & Scrumptious: That's What It's All About

Happy Fall!
The colorful, cooler season brings warm, comforting flavors to the forefront, and gives me an excuse to test out lots of new pumpkin and apple recipes!

I made these little guys for my group's presentation to Whole Foods.
They are Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon muffins. Made them mini so that everyone in the class could try them! The best part? They are whole wheat, fat-free, reduced sugar, and DELICIOUS! The Marketing Manager of Whole Foods loved 'em, that says something, right?!


More Fall Baking to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment