Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dog bone shaped cookies / chocolate mint cookies

Alright so I've had a few reasons to bake lately. I made these dog-bone shaped chocolate chip cookies for a presentation in my Travel Marketing class (it made sense I promise- if you were there you know! :) haha) They were delicious!



So a few days after I made those cookies, I made these! Pi Beta Phi (my sorority) and Chi Omega had a fundraising bake sale/BBQ, so I made these for us to sell! People, including me, LOVED them! Everyone kept saying they tasted just like a thin mint! Will definitely make again!


No comments:

Post a Comment