Welcome to Rachel's Sweets and Treats!

100% homemade treats from scratch! No box mixes, bag mixes, or anything from a can, and I love to test out new ingredients and recipes!

Any suggestions, comments, or requests?
email me! rachellovesbaking@gmail.com

Search for a treat!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oatmeal Peanut Butter Stuff Cookies

Do you like peanut butter? chocolate? oatmeal? soft flavorful cookies?

Then this is the cookies for you!
Around Easter time, I felt like making a unique cookie. In my room I had a bag of peanut butter cups, a bag of butterfinger eggs (aka Easter themed butterfingers), and ~ 1/4 of a bag of peanut m&ms. I love oatmeal cookie as a base. And that's how this cookie got started.

chock-full of peanut butter and chocolate flavor, these soft oatmeal cookies have crushed up peanut butter cups, butterfinger eggs, and the rest of that bag of peanut m&ms in them. When I first mixed it all together, I thought I might have too much "stuff" and not enough "dough." But after I baked the first batch, I knew there was no mistake.

These are the best cookie ever. Perfect for any and all peanut butter and chocolate lovers.





No comments:

Post a Comment